Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BountyHunter

TS Asia

3 posts in this topic

I would love a relationship with a woman like this,... that's what I'm here for to talk and get to know woman and see if we're compatable

1 person likes this

On 9/26/2016 at 0:28 PM, Youngdaddy856 said:

I would love a relationship with a woman like this,... that's what I'm here for to talk and get to know woman and see if we're compatable

She's a great girl to get wild with. She goes by the nickname "Gee"

Mostly bottom but can be versitile.  I can't wait for her to come to DC this month to play together.  :P  If your in the area check her out.  Here's her schedule and requirements.  

A Girly Girl with Petite and Smooth Body, Sexy, Open Mind, Witty, Funny.

Greeting to all gentleman out there and thank you for viewing my ad.

I am 5'6" and 115lbs. You can see from the very recent pictures I am a sensual, soft-skinned feminine tigress, with honey-dipped complexion, golden silky hair, passable and fun to be with. You will love my feline grace and elegance, my soft sensuous curves, petite body, and legs to the sky. I have very natural and outgoing personality which will find very easy to talk to. Great sense of humor, easy-going, laid back, classy and sexy. We'll get along just fine I have a great reputation with very complimentary reviews, please feel free to check them out.

Making sure we enjoy each other's company is my number one priority. I keep myself impecabbly groomed at all times and I am drug free. I would ask you be the same. I especially enjoy welcoming first timers and you will love my easy going attitude which will immediately put you at ease.

I cater to generous, serious, well-groomed, drug free gentleman with very good hygiene.

All will be screened prior to meeting. I limit appointments only to mature thinking successful gentlemen who prefer finer things in life. Any age will not bother me as long as you are respectful and have great manner.

Please plan ahead and be direct and provide me 30 to an hour notice so I can have myself looking my best for you.

300/Hr

500/90 Mins

Please note: Please call only when i am in your city, so I can take care of the caller from the current city I am visiting.

For advance booking, please e-mail me ( with your number included in your e-mail ). *Prebookings of 24-48 hours are generally preferred and much appreciated. Correspondence should be made via email or text. I will confirm the appointment the day you have appointment with me, and I will NOT respond to emails without any information.

Please do not block your number. I need to verify your number for my safety.

I do not discuss explicit/ sexual related conversation over the phone or email. I also do not exchange any nudity images.

TS Asia

917-703-1456

gee_nwyrk@yahoo.com

http://www.onelovegirl.com

ETHNICITY
HAIR COLOR
EYE COLOR
HEIGHT
WEIGHT
MEASUREMENTS
AVAILABLE TO
Transsexual